- Experienced in developing Java spring cloud native applications that uses Schedulers, Message Queues, and caches in various cloud platforms, Distributed Environments.
- Experienced in API Design, Development and Deployment with Swagger, Gateway Proxies etc.
- Good knowledge of Java concepts, such as Object-Oriented Design and Development, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Lambda, Streams and Functional Programming in Java 7/8. Clean Code follower.
Languages Java, Python, C++, C, Bash (script).
Frameworks Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Hibernate, Hadoop, Pig, Hive.
Tools/DB ElasticSearch, MSSQL, Oracle, SQLite, MongoDB, Tableau, MS Office Suite, MS Visio.
Web HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Angular, Typescript.
Cache/ Queues RabbitMQ, SQS, Redis, Jcache, Concurrent HashMaps.
Cloud platform AWS, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Mesos-Marathon, Docker.
Dev Tools Maven, Jenkins, Splunk, Git, Artifactory, Swagger, SonarQube, Apigee, Postman, JMeter,
Rally, Docker, Marathon, Apigee, AppDynamics, NeoLoad, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, Debugger.
Central Michigan University – Mount Pleasant MI – Master of Science, Computer Science. GPA: 3.73
Anna University – India – Bachelor of Technology, Information Technology GPA: 3.50
- Password Manager- Android application to generate / store password based on user provided data.
- News Aggregator Web Application on Platform and Infrastructure as a Service.
- Alcohol abuse analysis on Twitter Data, Network Traffic Sniffer with Packet Flood Detection.
- Android Based Home Automation system with Vision Surveillance Using Raspberry Pi.